Enroll Feitian OTP c100 Hardware Token
NOTE: The steps below begin after you log into https://netid-plus.arizona.edu with your NetID and password.
- Click Manage your Account.
- In the Add a Device section click the Add an OTP c100 Hardware Token button.
- You should now see a pop-up window. Enter the Serial Number for the Feitian Token, which is found on the back of the device.
- Seed Value field:
- If you purchased your Feitian from the University of Arizona bookstore, leave the Seed Value field blank.
- If you purchased your Feitian directly from Feitian, you should've received an email from the company that contains the Seed Value.
- Feitian sends you two emails with instructions on using the emails to access the Seed Value needed for the NetID+ enrollment. When you open the .txt file you see two values, separated by a space. The second value is the Seed Value that needs entered in the field on the NetID+ pop-up window.
- Click Continue
- Your Feitian Token is now registered to be used for NetID+ authentication. To verify it's now listed as a device in the NetID+ application (optional):
- Go to https://netid-plus.arizona.edu and click Login.
- If/When prompted, log in with your NetID and password.
- Click on Manage your Account.
- The Feitian you just enrolled should now show in the My Devices section.
If you still have questions, please contact the 24/7 Support Center at http://247.arizona.edu, start an on-line chat at https://support.arizona.edu or call 520-626-TECH (8324) or toll-free at 887-522-7929.