Enroll Tablet/iPod (WiFi Only Device)
- The steps below begin after you:
- Click Enroll to add your device.
- If you have any devices already enrolled, you don't see the Enroll button and need to click the Manage your Account link instead.
- On the Add a Device section of the page, under Tablet or iPod, click Add a Tablet.
- Under the Choose your platform heading, use the down arrow to find and select your phone. Then click Continue.
- Enter a name for your phone and click Continue.
- You now see the Almost Finished! screen, accompanied by a QR Code. The next 2 steps are the same as those explained on the that page.
- On your tablet or iPod, open/launch the Duo Mobile App and click Add Account.
- Scan the QR code with your Tablet.
- When the screen showing Duo-Protected The University of Arizona displays on your tablet or iPod, this device is now activated for NetID+ use. You can now close the QR Code page on your browser.
- To verify the phone is now listed as a device in the NetID+ application (optional):
- Go to https://netid-plus.arizona.edu and click Login.
- If/When prompted, log in with your NetID and password.
- Click on Manage your Account.
- The phone you just enrolled should now show in the My Devices section.